NARS Loving

Monday 29 September 2014

As far as makeup goes, I must admit to having a very strong loyalty to NARS Cosmetics as opposed to many other brands. Here are three of my newest and most adored purchases (from Mecca Cosmetica) which I have been using to create a very defined, bronzed and glowy complexion. 

For the glow factor it's just a two step smudge of the orgasm illuminator above my cheek bones and along my nose and mid temple. I then use the darker shade of the matte contour blush duo to define my cheek bones, and the lighter shade just above. It is rather a dusty mauve undertones brown which can be a lot more flattering than trying to contour with a orange toned bronzer. Then I generously the first colour of the shimmery bronze eyeshadow duo all over my lid, followed with the darker shade in the outer corner, crease and on the bottom lash line. 

A lovely combination of products.

a. NARS "contour blush duo in paloma"

b. NARS "eyeshadow duo in isolde"

c. NARS "illuminator in orgasm"

with love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© THE AFFAIR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger