Holy Grail

Monday 23 June 2014


Together, Mecca Cosmetica's s Lip De-Luscious Night Lip Treatment & Eve Lom's Cleanser have become my holy grail beauty products.

As delicious as it's name entails, this is the first product I have tried from Mecca's new namesake range of products, and boy is it a little gem. Moisturising, softening and laced in the delectable scent of bubblegum, it's hard to resist using this day-in-day out. I've mentioned the Eve Lom cleanser before, and after returning to using it after a brief hiatus, I am questioning why I ever stopped. It's balm-like texture gives that mini-facial feeling, not to mention getting rid of every ounce of make-up.

It doesn't get more luxurious than these two.

And bonus points for the pretty as a picture packaging that you just can't bring yourself to discard. Just, lovely. 


with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© THE AFFAIR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger