THE AFFAIR x Style Snooper Dan

Wednesday 2 July 2014



If I could capture my look in a nutshell; this would be it.

Earlier this week I ventured to Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building to shoot with the beyond lovely Style Snooper Dan


It is needless to say that it is one of my most adored spaces in Melbourne, with its 19th century architecture contrasting with the severe modernity of the Museum which sits right at it's doorstep. Nestled in Carlton Garden's, the buildings work in entire harmony- and is a perfect snapshot of Melbourne's architectural landscape. And on another upside, it gave us the perfect backdrop for my standard all black look (it's a way of life I swear...). 


Willow is renowned for pumping out classic pieces- and this sleek stretch wool skirt is the perfect display of that. Naturally, the pencil skirt is one trend that is sure to spill over from season to season. It's front fold and mid thigh front is balanced (or maybe unbalanced) by it's modest lengthy back, making it just so cool. I crown it the hero of the look, hands down. Then we have my worn to death Prada's and leather jacket, which have remained my keen staples for well over a year- it's an unbreakable bond. 


Don't forget to take a gander at Dan's blog, she is quite the photographer. 


a. Prada "heritage sunglasses in tortoise shell"

b. Agent Ninety Nine "leather jacket"


c. Bassike "linnen hemmed t-shirt"


d. Willow "stretch wool cutaway skirt"


e. Country Road "tyler double pouch bag in black"


f. Senso "ula I in black"






Click through to view more photographs from the shoot

with love. 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© THE AFFAIR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger