Samantha Gradoville

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Samantha Gradoville by Markus Jans (My Soul To Take - Achtung #24 Summer 2013)Samantha Gradoville is one of our much loved editorial models, and here is a flashback to one of her great editorial moments as captured by Markus Jans.

Titled "My Soul To Take"- the beautiful editorial was published in Achtung #24 Summer 2013. But we still think it should have been called "how to make eating crustaceans look glamorous"... no?

Samantha Gradoville by Markus Jans (My Soul To Take - Achtung #24 Summer 2013) 3

Samantha Gradoville by Markus Jans (My Soul To Take - Achtung #24 Summer 2013) 2

Samantha Gradoville by Markus Jans (My Soul To Take - Achtung #24 Summer 2013) 1

with love.



BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© THE AFFAIR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger